So Brian will email me any minute and tell me "no one cares what you had for lunch." I know. I really do. But our long weekend was ALL about food and that rarely happens for our skinny little family. Here are a few foodie highlights (in very particular order):
- breakfast at Wheatfields with Heather and Matt. Good rolls, coffee, and company.
- lunch at Local Burger.
- Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
- bloody mary's snuggled up on the couch for this movie. Watch. it. now. (if you haven't already.)
- pork roast in the crock pot Robot Style. Homemade pitas (recipe found via Stephanie) wrapped around a pile of pulled pork, greens, cilantro and "baja sauce". Washed down with ice cold Corona with lime. I'm still drooling over that meal.
- Easter breakfast- Banana crumb muffins, Mr. Dell's Potato casserole, bacon, juice and coffee.
- Smoked ribs (thank you, Brian!)
- pineapple upside down cake (thank you, Dad!)
- marshmallow peeps and jelly beans (thank you, Easter bunny!)
I gotta go now. I need to take a walk. Oy.