Well then. Hello there. That was a good day! Thank you SO MUCH for all the wonderful birthday wishes. As we were climbing into bed last night, I told Bri, "It makes me really really happy to have so many friends and family tell me happy birthday." It makes me feel loved. That is a great feeling.
Here is my list for today:
- Fried eggs are so yummy. I ate two this morning. (and that's really unlike me.)
- I have really good friends.
- A few of my bestones are coming over tonight for homemade pizza.
- I'm starting on my handmade Christmas gifts. a. making will increase. b. sharing will decrease. (hello, peekers. you know who you are.)
- I vow to make this skirt for myself for the holidays. Time to hunt down that magazine.
- I hope to make this dress for N for the holidays thanks to another good friend.
- N says really cute things: a. "look mom. those leaves are waving goodbye to the sky." b. "now there's something you don't see everyday." c. to her teachers- "guess what. my brother is allergic to me." (huh?!) d. "mommy. you are my best."
- Brian is taking next week off and we're starting in earnest on the basement. This means: a. some minor-ish construction. b. A LOT of painting. c. some tile work. d. finding and installing a new bar sink and faucet. e. more painting. f. laying carpet tiles. (local peeps- the ReStore has really high quality, good looking FLOR-ish carpet tiles right now.) g. a couple of cool art projects. h. driving around town entering every contest for a flat screen t.v. we can find. We (Brian) really wants a "big-ass" television down there and we for sure don't have the money. Think that will work?
- I won't be around much next week because of list items 8 a-h.
- If I find time, I might try to submit a couple of photos to the s t i l l : body challenge over here.
- Be good and have a great weekend!