One child is back at school, but one child is still under the weather. One mama is stir-crazy, browsing through cookbooks and surfing the net, folding laundry and administering medication.
And here is my (mixed) message for today. Don't buy too much stuff. And don't let anyone make you think you need more stuff. BUT if you have the money to spend, please buy from the little guy, the independent artist. We're having a rough go of it lately. Wouldn't something from one of these folks make a better, more meaningful valentine's gift for one of your sweeties?
- Heather's "finding winter, drawing spring" collection. Heather personifies talent and dedication.
- Rachel's amazingvalentines cards and photographs. Love.
- Heather's mantra quilts. Meaningful and personalizable.
- Book of Days. The gift that keeps on giving.
- Anything from Abby. What an eye. She'll be back soon.
- My cousin (in-law) makes fabulous funky jewelry. I'm coveting this pendant.
- Sara+h's photos are wonderful too.
- You know how I love Veronica's birdies.
Really I could go on and on... Stay healthy, ok?