I stared at these tomatoes on the sill and then looked out the window at a few newly picked ones on a patio table. Just for a moment I saw the simple beauty of it all- red against green, spider leg stems and imperfect shiny roundness.Then someone little came storming through the kitchen hollering about a lost crayon and the spell was broken. I ran for the camera.
- Emily's shop is open! I love all of her work. Every single bit is thoughtful and deliberate. I love that about her.
- Today is the big day for The Cup and Saucer Collective. It will be grand, I'm sure.
- The webs that Shari saw. Oh my.
- La Dulce Luce on sale.
- The little barn that Martha wants. And her printed fabric too.
- I am loving these blues. I have gone back to that post of his a lot. Actually, I could fave every photo in Brian's flickr stream.
I could go on and on.