I've been plagued with brutal headaches all week. I thought the problem was all the chocolate I sneaked from the kids' Easter baskets, but they persist even days after I stopped. Hmmmm. But end-of-the-week strawberry milkshakes are a good cure for pretty much everything. (Milk, strawberries, vanilla ice cream) Yum!
This weekend I'm looking forward to:
• getting back to the shred (the headaches kept me away the last three days)
• a girls' night on a friend's patio this evening
• a long hike and a picnic with a lively group of 6 yr old girls
• a soccer game
• a 40th birthday party
• a couple of long walks with the dog
• testing out the newly repaired (again) sewing machine!
Have a great weekend, friends!